Friday, February 18, 2011

just a dream


i cant stand without u..i try my best to 4got all dis but im lose!!IF can i want u evryday wif me,texting me,talk wif me,hear ur voice,i want all back...pliss if not i will pain for evryday...i know its hard to u to do all dis but its hard for me too to accpted all dis..i damn hope dat my dear..im nothing without u..im alone,i will suffer for everyday.i will die wif all diz....i miss you...i miss our moment....



"If I could control my heart, I would stop it from falling in love with you."

"If a tear fell from my eyes each time I thought of you, I would have a puddle of fallen wishes."

"How do I make my heart start healing when it has never stopped beating for you?"

"If I could have one lifetime wish, one wish that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday...and you!"





No comments:

Post a Comment